A good brand has a heart, a soul, and embodies the essence of a business or product. It is always perceived as intended and creates a positive, lasting first impression on prospective clients or buyers. To accomplish this your brand must be well planned, well-structured and above all consistent, with a clear and concise message.
If you are serious about developing a comprehensive and truly recognisable brand, then the brand design service is for you. It is much more sophisticated than the logo design service, with greater emphasis on supporting assets, brand usage and execution.
Branding Design Process
Branding design is a process that helps companies create a cohesive and recognizable identity. It involves designing visuals such as logos, colour palettes, typography, and more to generate customer loyalty and recognition. A successful branding strategy should aim to create a unique, cohesive, consistent, and recognizable brand that communicates the message and values of the company. It should be able to differentiate the company in the market and reach its target audience.
The branding design process includes the following:
- Initial meeting or telephone consultation to establish goals and objectives
- Research, planning and discovery
- Tagline development
- Development of brand concepts and supporting brand elements
- Presentation of concepts
- Revision of concepts
- Creation of files – logo supplied in various file formats for web, print and large format
- Supporting elements supplied in appropriate file formats
- Colour pallet and font guideline documentation
- Brand guideline documentation
- Transfer of copyright / intellectual property rights
If you are only looking for certain elements of the brand design service, this can be accommodated and quoted for individually.
Get in touch…
01952 810 322
47 Upper Bar, TF10 7AP